What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galban

May 13, 2020
Could you create a new skytouched dragon..
You always offer dragons with strength as main attribute. I have a mage and it would be nice to train a new dragon. I like dragons with glimmer effekt.
I like dragons like Samael and the new purple chinese dragon, but they don't have int as main attribute

Thx a lot

Ps: dragons like "Brilliatglut" are to agressive with their color (in my opinion)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Could you create a new skytouched dragon..
You always offer dragons with strength as main attribute. I have a mage and it would be nice to train a new dragon. I like dragons with glimmer effekt.
I like dragons like Samael and the new purple chinese dragon, but they don't have int as main attribute

Thx a lot

Ps: dragons like "Brilliatglut" are to agressive with their color (in my opinion)
We are planning skytouched Dragons, however you're misunderstanding something about how Dragons work.

All Fabled Dragons show as Strength scaling, however that is just their recommendation. I'll have to go over the list again, but about half of the Dragons we have released have not been Strength scaling Fables, but have been Int or other stats.

Also I do not know any names other than English names.

Galban

May 13, 2020
Could you give an example for a fabled dragon with int. I don't find one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks