Problems with the Charakter

Discussion in 'Trashcan' started by Darisha, May 12, 2020.

1. Darisha

Darisha New Member

Hello there *waves*
    First after i saw that the Server from DP will be closed (the original ones) i saw a post about this Private Server.
    So i download it and unzip it. First it didn't work for me. Then i redownload the original DP for the installation and installs it. Then i put all from the zip folder to the original folder and starts the dp_x86.exe. Then a little window's open as you can see[​IMG]
    then i tried the x64.exe and it was the same (without the black window there) but i was able to select my charakter. But then this happen and i don't know how i should fix that T-T
    [​IMG]
    Can somebody help me please? T-T

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Problems Charakter
    1. edemilsondp
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Danger
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Baron
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Make sure you fully extract the game to a new folder, and then run the launcher as there are a lot of updates needed from the version that is currently uploaded.

You also may need to delete the dragoon folder in My Documents, and the cache folder in the Dragon's Prophet folder.

4. Darisha

Darisha New Member

Thanks for the help, after following the steps it starts without any error messages. But now i have another problem.. when i try to log in with my char im stuck in the loadingscreen at 92% :/

5. Exceddius

Exceddius Member

I don't know it is working, but try to use dp_x64 or dp_x86 (after used launcher for patch).
    Of course, use the Adept client (and no SH/EU client).

6. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Try creating a new character and logging in with that first. As a last resort you can also teleport to Laedis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.