What's new

Announcement PSA: New data updates means updating your client

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Now that we've gotten to the point that we can update the game and release new data updates, players will need to use the launcher to update their game.

If you cannot receive or see the new Adept Supporter title, cannot see or accept the custom title (when it is sent) or cannot see or see new marketplace items as Grey items, then you do not have an updated client.

Gervis

Nov 2, 2016
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This server is going to be better then the Official servers because they not care over there WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :):):):e5::e5::e5::e5:

Shawlin

Jun 17, 2017
Will I need to re-download the game? I don't see the launcher when I start it up. It opens and goes directly to server select window.

P.S. I do see download client option when I click on the downloads tab from forums.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Will I need to re-download the game? I don't see the launcher when I start it up. It opens and goes directly to server select window.

P.S. I do see download client option when I click on the downloads tab from forums.
Go to your game folder and run launcher.exe if you're using a direct client shortcut.

Kidora

Jun 12, 2017
Now that we've gotten to the point that we can update the game and release new data updates, players will need to use the launcher to update their game.

If you cannot receive or see the new Adept Supporter title, cannot see or accept the custom title (when it is sent) or cannot see or see new marketplace items as Grey items, then you do not have an updated client.

I don't see anything greyed out, but where else can I check in game to confirm whether or not I'm updated as I need to be? is the title under achievements? Thanks!

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I don't see anything greyed out, but where else can I check in game to confirm whether or not I'm updated as I need to be? is the title under achievements? Thanks!
The adept supporter title was mailed to players, but it was only for a limited time; we have to see a way to make it so that players can redeem it still as the system doesn't support perpetual mails.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Look at the version on the launcher; it should currently be .1620.

As far as the title goes, while I do some of the foundation work for the next update I'll also put some time into researching a new method of delivery or similar.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks