What's new

returning player question

AriWolf

Aug 10, 2019
Hi there.
I am a returning player. What is the server population like now? Can you find a lv30-60 party on the small levels? And I would also look for a friendly guild :) good game everyone
Post automatically merged:

I hope to find friends <3

Digikiller123

Jun 2, 2020
The population is okay. Its not like DP. But when you are in a friendly Guild you can do nearly everything ^^. LV 30-60 Party mmh i think no. But Leveling is very easy here. When you are 108 the real game starts.
But maybe it will come more popular later. And then more players will come.

AriWolf

Aug 10, 2019
The population is okay. Its not like DP. But when you are in a friendly Guild you can do nearly everything ^^. LV 30-60 Party mmh i think no. But Leveling is very easy here. When you are 108 the real game starts.
But maybe it will come more popular later. And then more players will come.
thanks for the answer :) what you IGN?

can someone compress the client for me in .7z? and upload to torrent? the google drive download keeps getting interrupted, I've tried three times already :( thanks

Digikiller123

Jun 2, 2020
thanks for the answer :) what you IGN?
When IGN means Ingame Name its BlackCooper96.

can someone compress the client for me in .7z? and upload to torrent? the google drive download keeps getting interrupted, I've tried three times already :( thanks
I cant help sry, but why you didnt click at Downloads at the "Dragrons Prophet". Then should the download start.
Download DP.PNG

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks