What's new

Suggestion Rejected Royal Groll Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFanthom

Jan 23, 2019
Hey

While under my shower i was thinking about stuff and i thought about the pvp accessory set and how i upgraded it back in the official server . Then i thought if i get level 108 like it's possible in this server it'll be a pain in the ass to get level 105 accessories in dungeons when all the stuff i'll get will be level 108 to upgrade it . Well i guess level 108 items drop ? Not even sure about that .
So basically the idea would be to make a new pvp accessory set but level 108 , no need to upgrade the passive it would just be to upgrade it more easily .
I also thing it should be nerfed effect of set wise to , for exemple the level 108 if it gets made or the actual 105 one to 20 or 25% in terms of damage increase and reduction .
Even have more increase than decrease of damage something like 25 increase and 20 decrease or something knowing some fights gets ridiculous as no player are able to kill eachother with tank stuff and dragons heals .

Only throwing that here i don't think it's really important atm since we're not much and there doesn't seem to be a lot of pvp .

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
108 items do drop, and it really isn't hard to get get the stuff to make 108 orange items, just mostly depends on RNG and luck.

As far as implementing some PvP specific gear, that is something I've been considering but would need to think about how to go about doing it. It would be a bit further down the line however, as main importance is fixing things like Treasure, Laedis 102 weapons, and also implementing some new surprises.

• Banned

LordFanthom

Jan 23, 2019
Well my concern wasn't really if 108 items do drop but the fact that i won't be able to upgrade pvp stuff that's still the best stuff to pvp with those . Considering the fact that we're not much having to buy a piece for 500 currency again would be far too troublesome . . But yeah i know it's not the priority atm but just throwing it here to consider it at some point . Never been much of a crafter tho so it was how i got accessories but since it's easier here i'll guess i'll try

Eskel

Aug 24, 2017
You can always run RG/BT on easy mode for 105 gear/ or use low lvl alt to open RG/BT on Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks