What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

granattus

Nov 24, 2016
tela 1.jpg

tela 2.jpg

these errors appeared after maintenance, for me.
I will have received an update ?

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
the 2nd one is new with the new update.
the first one i had for the past months already - i could avoid it by using vpn via u.s.-server, but i had disconnect every 2 - 5 min when i tried that, so thats not really an option.

its annoying, but i guess i have to live with clicking them away every single time i start the game - thinking about starting the game without launcher now though, seems to be the only solution...

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Those errors are the social login providers; the launcher uses Internet Explorer which is bringing up those errors for some reason.

I'm going to look at doing an alternative, but need to figure out the best way to do it.

Galban

May 13, 2020
Hello Seiichi,

this problem isn't very important.
Everyone can click two times on button "no".:eek:
I had these script errors with the old launcher and with this launcher..
So what.. Click two times on "no" and problem is solved for a day :)

So..take your time with these script errors ..

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
Those errors are the social login providers; the launcher uses Internet Explorer which is bringing up those errors for some reason.

I'm going to look at doing an alternative, but need to figure out the best way to do it.
i used launcher today again after a while, and it seems they are gone, at least for now - ty!

Galban

May 13, 2020
Well.. you don't see any entrys from Website..
that's the reason.. If entries come back, erros come back.. lol

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Well.. you don't see any entrys from Website..
that's the reason.. If entries come back, erros come back.. lol
The web page being displayed is a blank page currently, as there are even more errors with the new site. The issue is actually that the patcher uses Internet Explorer as a base, and IE is no longer supported by anyone. I'm going to look at solutions but there are other things to do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks