What's new

Announcement Secret Apartment Bug

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We are currently experiencing a bug with the Secret Apartments where only the owner can access them, and we are unsure of where the problem is being caused. The issue likely cannot be without a maintenance, so we will have to wait until Monday at the earliest to be dealt with as the unscheduled maintenance today did not solve the issue.

If the issue cannot be resolved by the next maintenance (Monday or Wednesday), I will look at an alternative for players who currently have secret apartments and we may temporarily do away with them until we can fully resolve the issue later on.

Sorry for the inconvenience, especially after a long period of down time from the server migration.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We're doing another maintenance to fix the Secret Apartment; it should hopefully be resolved with this.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
That did not fix the issue, so we're going to have to try a work around for the issue instead; again sorry for the inconvenience, this is a very odd issue as there is no real error, it just does not teleport you to the apartment.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If any player with a secret apartment needs to get in to get their eggs and/or housing stuff due to being worried, you can message me here or on Discord and I'll get you into your apartment.

I am making a new announcement regarding the plans to deal with this on Monday (earliest we can actually do anything), so you can read more details there.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks