What's new

Bug Report Solved sorcerer skill instant jump bugging

Tl shambles

May 25, 2020
The Skill every sorcerer gets at the very beginning to jump forward (teleport) is sometimes bugging:
I often get resetted to the place i started jumping forward, often when pressing it more than once.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The Skill every sorcerer gets at the very beginning to jump forward (teleport) is sometimes bugging:
I often get resetted to the place i started jumping forward, often when pressing it more than once.
This is potentially fixed on the source code update, however latency and terrain collision also play a hand at rubberbanding.

Tl shambles

May 25, 2020
Oh thats nice
also i get a script error at the "Play the game" screen, i can click it away and the site works fine, but the error pops up everytime.
will this be fixed as well or is this just some issue with my PC?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Oh thats nice
also i get a script error at the "Play the game" screen, i can click it away and the site works fine, but the error pops up everytime.
will this be fixed as well or is this just some issue with my PC?
I need more information as I have no clue what you're talking about.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
when you start the launcher there always opens a script-error-window (referring to URL:https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js).
after you click it away with yes / no you can start the game.
we had that error on eu launcher sometimes as well after the migration, here it opens everytime.
The launcher embeds a page, and that script is having issues due to Internet Option settings on Windows.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks