What's new

Starting pack question

Compeador

Oct 7, 2020
AFAIK, every account get one starter pack that makes you lv 60 instantly and other helpful stuff, but last time I play DP is over 5 years ago and I messed up the skill mastery. I don't want to spent 12k (I don't have anyway) to reset so recreate one is easier and I don't have any progress anyway.
So will I get the starter pack again if I delete my character and make one again? (This is the only character in my account)

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
AFAIK, every account get one starter pack that makes you lv 60 instantly and other helpful stuff, but last time I play DP is over 5 years ago and I messed up the skill mastery. I don't want to spent 12k (I don't have anyway) to reset so recreate one is easier and I don't have any progress anyway.
So will I get the starter pack again if I delete my character and make one again? (This is the only character in my account)
Our starter pack is per character, so you do not need to worry about your restarting.

Taishi

Dec 30, 2020
Sorry to be piggybacking this but do you always get the same dragon from the starter pack? I'm thinking if not I might reroll to see if I can get a different one that I'd prefer.

There is a stat reset item. Also, what do you mean 5 years ago? Didn't think this server had been around that long..

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Sorry to be piggybacking this but do you always get the same dragon from the starter pack? I'm thinking if not I might reroll to see if I can get a different one that I'd prefer.

There is a stat reset item. Also, what do you mean 5 years ago? Didn't think this server had been around that long..
The Traditional Gacha in the starter pack will roll for any Traditional Dragon. It is just the same Gacha that comes in the Adept Dragon Gacha, which is used as a free reward for GM events and also the Kindred Compass. It doesn't really matter what dragon you get as you can literally obtain almost every dragon in game for free, and eventually we have plans to make Dragons available in the wild in different ways.

He was talking about the TW/EU server before they shut down. This server is going on it's 4th year on February 18th.

Taishi

Dec 30, 2020
The Traditional Gacha in the starter pack will roll for any Traditional Dragon. It is just the same Gacha that comes in the Adept Dragon Gacha, which is used as a free reward for GM events and also the Kindred Compass. It doesn't really matter what dragon you get as you can literally obtain almost every dragon in game for free, and eventually we have plans to make Dragons available in the wild in different ways.

He was talking about the TW/EU server before they shut down. This server is going on it's 4th year on February 18th.

Yes you can but this method is a hell of alot easier so yes it does matter

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Yes you can but this method is a hell of alot easier so yes it does matter
It was more that that Dragon is only there to get someone started, and that you'll end up with more very quickly.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks