What's new

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
When the rage of Mount Sorthina's fierce volcanic eruptions etched Bakra into the steep inclines and humid landscape it is to present, the crusts folded into a sealed cavern from an ancient era – Urukar's Cleave. History was woven into thousands of years before the entryway to the Devouring Void was cracked by the best of the Laedis Academy.

Within oozed remnants of fiends and devouring dragons that brought upon a fear that few could muster the courage to face alone, but one of the most...

This thread is for the discussion of the Dragon Syvaenir, Devourer of the Void. You can make recommendations for edits, add attachments relevant to the content or have general discussion. Suggestions or bug reports should go in their relevant sections.

Last edited:

Nidhogi

Oct 9, 2017
I also want realy bad this one, but since Im playing on this server i never saw it in the market.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I also want realy bad this one, but since Im playing on this server i never saw it in the market.
All exclusive Dragons will go up for sale for Black Friday and the anniversary (2/18).

Otherwise, they will be available for a month each year (previously it would have been a weekend).

I plan to re-work how we do a lot of our marketplace stuff, however our developer and myself are currently busy with a separate project until at least September.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks