What's new

Suggestion Rejected Take a Walk on the Shax Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haildrake

Mar 31, 2017
So this would definitely be something that would be far down the road but I'd love to see the possibility of characters having more interaction with and even joining the Shax as they go about their adventure.
- Ideally this would work thru the achievement system and side quests done thru each zone starting with Wynnadia where it culminates in Thadrea where you get the choice to join the war happening in Sitheran as either a Skyhammer or Shax.
- Lore wise It would be cool if a subsection of the Shax has been watching the main character since the defeat of Devouring Death Dragon & Wenda Zindrel back in Juno Crystal Gallery.
Their thought process being if we can't beat the new rising star why not have them join us in our cause. while tailing and talking with you throughout the game (Kinda like how you see Windelle)
- Sitheran always Felt Like a nice PVP War Map and has the aesthetic for it as well.
Also it would be cool to add a few exclusive Dragons that you can tame and capture when you head to Sitheran that must be tamed by appeasing them through ritual.

For example: In Sitheran there are these poison beasts that are in the waters before the 1st dungeon that no one fights, to capture one of the new dragons you must obtain its favorite meat being the aforementioned beast described, obtain mushrooms from gleaner's village for its nests, and even set up a trap with a precious metal or stone (easiest being napolite).
With the main twist being if you capture it, its like captureing a special roaming dragon or by leading it away from the nest with the trap you can scavenge the nest to gain an egg to raise, but with that it will attack you and become a boss monster.

Again I know this would be loads of work and not expecting it the idea to take off but I'd love to see something like this play out because it fits so well into the world that's already established.
Tell me ya thoughts would love feedback! ???

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The game has no actual faction system, and isn't built around having one, so you would essentially have to build that from scratch, and then work it into any future content, but all past interactions would be a bit off as they would remain the same.

Cippman

Jan 5, 2018
The game has no actual faction system, and isn't built around having one, so you would essentially have to build that from scratch, and then work it into any future content, but all past interactions would be a bit off as they would remain the same.
*partially off-topic*
...but what instead... to make 'available'/'tamable' corrupted dragons?

I mean, the color... its just a texture, maybe you'd be able to create a marketplace/tamable variant of "corrupted" dragons (basically I mean the gray avians of Laedis and the lizards outside Zarland).
The process should be similar for creating the exclusive dragons you put in marketplace, right?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
*partially off-topic*
...but what instead... to make 'available'/'tamable' corrupted dragons?

I mean, the color... its just a texture, maybe you'd be able to create a marketplace/tamable variant of "corrupted" dragons (basically I mean the gray avians of Laedis and the lizards outside Zarland).
The process should be similar for creating the exclusive dragons you put in marketplace, right?
Depends on the dragon, because not every model is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks