What's new

Theluji's old desings

Theluji

Oct 13, 2017
Hello, on my old deviantart Sta.sh i found some desings of dragons that I planned to do when EU announced Desing a Dragon contest. However when I find out that you have to be 18 years old to partcitipe, I simply stopped doing anything forward them, and just let them be, as I was 17 back then, so couldn't join anyway. Now when I refound them I decided to share, I'm pretty sure I had more, if I'm not wrong I desinged at least one for each family, maybe I will be able to dig them up. Descriptions are in Polish, but they don't say anything important to translate, there were just cluses i written for myself.

1. Oriental dragon, based a lot on Rayquaza.
chinol_by_sinaloae-dbs425x.png

2. Mythical
bloodyhorse_by_sinaloae-dbs441x.png

3. Fabled Ancient(based on Harpy eagle)
harpy_by_sinaloae-dbs47nc.png

Please keep in mind, that they are not finished at all, those are just rough sketches of my ideas that I had back then.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If you want to do a more solid concept piece, we can look at eventually incorporating it into the game.

Dergpon.png

Here is an example by Vipera for a Pegasus style dragon we will be looking at adding; different orientations and positions help digital artists with the finer details of creating an accurate 3D depiction of your concept.

Here is write up as well about concept art and how it is done professionally in the game industry: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-makes-concept-art-useful-from-3d-character-artists-baj-singh

Theluji

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks all, I have an idea that I might create poll with all my concepts and people would vote on one that they like the most, and I might work on it to be ready for chaning into 3D model.

Theluji

Oct 13, 2017
SAI file that i found in my folders, i think it supposed to be skytouched one, i might finish it tho
conept_by_sinaloae-dbsedd7.png

Theluji

Oct 13, 2017
Since I officially do concept arts for the server, I've decided to post here some of my works

Here is semi-finished refrenece for the chromatic skytouched. I have plan to create similar desing for each family, just like we have those battlearena dragons now ;)
chromatic_project___skytouched_by_sinaloae-dbsrb01.png

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks