What's new

Suggestion Rejected Time extender for eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faleah

Most Valuable Tester
Mar 13, 2017
It would be nice if there were an item that would extend time when hatching eggs. I can max most eggs that have at least one dragon that can be removed. I can't, however, max an egg that only has one dragon in it. I hate the idea of having to stand in the egg circle to max an egg when I have the nests at home.

Kodawolf

Apr 3, 2017
Even when you remove a dragon from egg, it still does'nt mean it will add time either.. seen it happen to a few ppl where there was an hour or 2 left to go and they removed the last dragon but no time was added and egg then did not max out..

Faleah

Most Valuable Tester
Mar 13, 2017
It might also be nice if you didn't have to go to each house to dance/care. That takes a lot of time from actually playing the game. If you could care from the friend list, that would be really nice too. If each person could dedicate one egg per character/account to the "egg circle" choice in the lair manager menu and you could choose to care for the "egg circle" eggs without people standing there holding the egg, so much more could be done with actual play time.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Great idea Fal Dear, takes an hour plus to do checking, powdering, popping to lair to offload, dancing per day. do not always have all that time. That's just one acc' with more you can add to that :eek:
If you had an option at your egg circle thing to either care 'Egg Circle' or 'Group Care' for the eggs in home nests it would save heaps of time - could still add the cost as if we had travelled to each home but would save heaps of time & less tele screens :cool:

Silk <3

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Not going into details, but this isn't possible due to the way the system is setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks