What's new

Suggestion Accepted Trainer dragons

log163

May 12, 2020
Would it be possible to add an item which deletes empty skill slots from a dragon? Then we could make ‘Trainer’ dragons. At the moment you have to catch a wild dragon with few slots and then move soul skills around.

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
So it is possible for me to make a Dragon that has full skill slots and no skills, but I would have to make it expensive for either Shells or available for Diamonds as Account Bound Dragons can still be dedicated to Laedis.

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
yea i usually farm for hours looking for either a 2 slot (very rare) or a 3 slot on draggie too make into a trainer...i usually do this on a starter map....because the higher maps are usuallly where you find the rare skill draggies...

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
yea i usually farm for hours looking for either a 2 slot (very rare) or a 3 slot on draggie too make into a trainer...i usually do this on a starter map....because the higher maps are usuallly where you find the rare skill draggies...
Generally map does not matter much, as slots and skills are actual randomly assigned from the same skill pool.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks