Suggestion Treasure Chests (farming Drop Set)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Darkvlad, May 26, 2017.

1. Darkvlad

Darkvlad New Member

Hey,

after farming a while the hidden treasure chests , i recognized of course that we just got 1 channel that means that we just got half of the possibilities of farming these chests.
    So my Idea was maybe that , if it is possible, somehow the cooldown time will be decreased.

Actually it is on 10minutes , long time if u searched a lot and long time chests and now are quicker, and maybe decrease it on 5 minutes?

In my opinion it could be 0 , but that would be too easy then to farm the set.
    For those who don't know what i mean.
    With these chests u are capable of farming items which u can change in for the drop set (50% more drop) but u need at least 1800.
    So it is not something for everyone and u need to be patient.

Kitalia likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Treasure Chests (farming
    1. Gunmaul
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Ronaldo Langa
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Ardashar

Ardashar New Member

I'm currently at just 600 of the needed components. And I know you're way more experienced than me in my searching, but indeed, the timer can be a pain. Getting 1800 components takes time, even if you know pretty much all the spots like you do.

The entire quest to get the jewelry set could be given an update, the level of the items for instance. Or lower the cost to maybe 400 components per piece? Trippling the loot from the chests might be helpfull as well, instead of 1-5 components per chest, we might go to 1-10 or in my wildest dreams go to 1-15. Or maybe add a bit more rewards to the chests so it's more beneficial? Add more special loot or shards?

4. Lalolalo9

Lalolalo9 Member

I don't know all the spots, but I would like to farm aswell, can you help me ingame with this?

5. Darkvlad

Darkvlad New Member

I would appreciate it if they would tripple the items out of chests
    Besides here it is just possible to farm on one channel not on two , so we cut the chests in half of amount

yeah i could help u lalo , sadly i am little bit out of time for playing , just try to pm me ingame

Darkvlad , aswell as here in the forum

6. Ardashar

Ardashar New Member

I've been cut back on playing time as well, can't even keep up my egg-farm atm.

But I've been looking at online photo-albums so I can share my screenshots of the spots I know. But I can't find one that suits my needs, maybe some here have suggestions?
    - it needs to be free
    - it needs to be public so you can see the screenshots ofc
    - I need to be able to create sub-albums (create a directory) so I can split up the zones first and add the different areas in those zones
    - if others could add photo's to the same album that would be nice as well
    - uploading multiple images at a time would be nice, not needing to upload each screenshot separately...

This was one way I was going with it, the other is that I make some sort of wiki?

Any suggestions are welcome

7. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

Media | Adept Gamer - http://adeptgamer.com/media/

Our media system allows all of that; create a new album name it what you like, and set the options to "everyone" rather than Owner.

8. Ardashar

Ardashar New Member

thx, will look into it, created an album so far but can't find the option yet to create sub-albums, will check it out tho

9. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

Er that is something that isn't there, but I would just make a different album for each zone.