What's new

Announcement Unscheduled Maintenance 10/22/2019

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Due to issues with the update yesterday, we are going to do a quick maintenance and temporarily disable the new Dragon spawns in the following dungeons:
  • Juno Crystal
  • Accursed Tower
  • Dunar Temple
  • Ironfang Fortress
  • Palace of Methus
  • Dragon Heart Temple (rip Obsidian temporarily)
  • Shrine of Handras
  • Racmon Grotto
This is being done because the function used to spawn dragons seems to be able to interfere with other functions such as the Exit Dungeon icon, or ending scripts like the removal of lava by Hexclaw.

We will also be adding the dragon name back (even though it spoils me forcing everyone to explore again).

Angelly

Dec 28, 2017
Is Nyrol and Gaesis excluded as well cos there as well didn't get dragon counter (i know nyrol was buggy in dp or smth like that)?

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
Nyrols Nest, Gaesis Roost, Nameless Keep, Aboran Ruins, Seething Cave and Omati Gorge never had dungeon points work before, so I assume they are still not active now.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Nyrol's and Gaesis are on a different system, but the dragon has been replaced there.

Will look at changing it in the future, but a lot of testing would be needed as we're not 100% sure why they did a different system. Then again it's Runewaker, and they change their preferences in the code every other day it seems like.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks