Other What are some games...

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Ultimate Lazard, May 3, 2017.

1. Ultimate Lazard

Ultimate Lazard Member

Hey there guys, I was wondering...

What are some other games that you guys play and enjoy?

I'm a huge fan of multiplayer games, but I seem to never really have anyone to play with. I feel like my mind wanders, so I tend to play games that just last a few minutes rather than games that have a longer play value, ie. RPGs and such.

I am into all sorts of things, especially games with new concepts and game mechanics that really bring a new feel to the gaming industry. I enjoy stories, but if I had to be honest, game play is probably more important to me.

I would appreciate you guys listing any decent multiplayer games that y'all play so that I can give it a try, and who knows, maybe I can join you for a few matches or sessions :D

Thank you guys!

2. Haildrake

Haildrake New Member

Welp I still play Rumbel Fighter, Lost Saga, a Private server of Shinmega tensei Imagine, and CHampions online. I can play any multiplayer game with good friends and I personally stay away from MOBA's.

3. Wolf

Wolf Game Tester Game Tester

I played Revelation Online, been playing since CBT 3 and then Early Access with my partner but it's a bit too P2W for me right now, so that's been put on hold ^^; Still a great game, which you can play casually, very beautiful too!

Hmm, Elder Scrolls Online I played as well...hit max level, I do recommend it if you're a fan of The Elder Scrolls franchise!

WildStar, THIS GAME E_E It's very...loud? (literally, when you level up some guy yells something like "WELL DONE CUPCAKE") The animations and characters are very adorable as well.

I played Rift, it's pretty old but still fairly decent. Classes are great (Played a healer) although lacking in graphics still a classic.

ArcheAge, ahhh memories, very good too. Although a bit pricey if you want to say, get a house plot and craft things quicker, but still very nice and appealing to le eyes. What's also very amusing is there's 6(now I think) races, and each two races (etc Elves and Humans are together in a land) get their own land and if you're from the Firan race you can go to their zone and buy (and also steal some good crops of illegal farms c:) mounts.

I do play other games, but they're not multiplayer. I guess one is (ARK Survival Evolved) but I'll mention them anyways, I play Skyrim, The Forest, Alien Isolation, Outlast + Outlast Whistleblower and looking into playing Little Nightmares and Outlast 2 <.< Gotta love them horror games am I right?

4. newb

newb Junior Game Master Staff Member Junior Game Master Moderator Game Mentor Game Tester

Well to be honest I dont play too many other mmos. I tried some other ones out. I got elder scrolls online but didn't really find anyone to play with so i just stopped after a couple days. Got it on a steam sale for like $10 so figured why not. I have been playing Civ 5 lately when not on dragons prophet or when Im afk farming with my durgans.

5. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

I have a backlog of about a thousand games (Console, PC, etc) and have no time to play between work and running the network :(.

I've had Stellaris Galaxy Edition sitting unplayed for a while now and I love 4X games...

6. Moonfire

Moonfire Member

I am still very active in the Everquest community and raid 3 nights a week in a high end guild, and I've been playing it since 2001. They continue to bring out new content, and the raids are still very much of a challenge with a full raid of 54 people - and we have folks waiting in list to be in raid. Yes it's older in graphics, but the challenges, camaraderie and fact that they are still maintaining it and making constant improvements makes it still very dear to my heart.

Seiichi likes this.
  7. FallenDragoness

FallenDragoness New Member

I sometimes play Istaria its a subscription game though but its not expensive. You can play as multiple classes and one of them is Dragon.. Dragons you start as a hatchling and do quests etc you level your craft and adventure until you reach a certain point and you can start your Adult rite of passage and after you become an adult and you can fly as much as like and then you repeat and you can start your Ancient rite of passage and become an ancient :)

8. Vythika

Vythika Member

Only games i play are Subnautica and Revelation Online. Been playing Revelation since CBT1 and only stopped for now cause i'm waiting for a couple of updates that the CN server had such as the assassin class with its own story line separate from the rest.

9. Motoko

Motoko New Member

Used to play Istaria
    The Isle
    Furcadia
    Subnautica
    Dragons and Titans is my MOBA tho

10. Seiichi

I've been Monster Hunter Generations on the 3DS again because it's something I can do while I'm on Dragon's Prophet, and can set aside while I work.

11. FallenDragoness

FallenDragoness New Member

you guys should try the game Istaria out :) its a subscription game, but not expensive.. but its really enjoyable as you can play as many classes, Dragon, Human, Half giant, Dryad, Dwarf, Elf, Fiend, Gnome, Saris, Satyr and Ssilk :) Dragons being the most popular and you start off as a hatchling and level your way up to adulthood and then onwards to become an ancient :) I could use a few gaming buddies on it :D

12. Kidora

Kidora New Member

I currently also play Elder Scrolls Online and continue to check in regularly with my Everquest friends. :)

13. Silver

Silver Game Tester Game Tester

I love playing Starbound and Enter the Gungeon, you can waste so much time in these games..

14. Silkshoes

Silkshoes Member

For a quick hop in & hop out game you could try Flight Rising - a browser but its breeding & genes of dragons, no stress from dungeons lol.

Thunderstorm and Kodawolf like this.
  15. Seiichi

Traitor.

16. Dryadia

Dryadia Member

I've played Everquest, WoW, Istaria(Horizons), Rappelz, Shaiya, and lots more MMO's...but DP is by far my favorite.

The only other game I still play is Dragon Cave...a browser pet adoptables game...collect, breed, hatch, & raise dragons.

Silkshoes likes this.
  17. Silkshoes

Silkshoes Member

That sounds very much like Flight Rising - If you know the Name: 'Neon Dragon's Art' she is a Designer for FR. ;)

Silk <3

Thunderstorm likes this.
  18. Rayda

Rayda New Member

Did you say Monster Hunter? *intensifies*
    I own MH4U, Generations and Stories :D But I guess this is the wrong thread to talk about those, after all these are console games xD I made a thread in the console section tho :3

Thunderstorm likes this.
  19. Rayda

Rayda New Member

OMFG I KNOW HER 8DDD!!!
    I own a "How to draw dragons" book from her! That's how I learned to properly draw x3

Silkshoes likes this.
  20. Silkshoes

Silkshoes Member

lol I first met Neon when she was budding artist following the convention trail with Tee's & mugs blazoned with her art :D was many years ago. Please go check it out just to see the lovely dragons & Familiars :)
    Silk <3