What's new

Yep, Game's Still Alive! Forums just quiet

Billy

Jul 5, 2020
For anyone lurking and curious, yeah the game's still alive with a healthy amount of players on the server! Posting this in case folks are making the mistake of judging the amount of alive-ness of the game based off of the activity of the forums.

Tho there seems to be a few connection issues that's not on Adept's end, should resolve soon :eek:

But I'm also curious if there's anything that could be done to help encourage the forums to be more alive? idk it seems fun to chatter about stuff related to the game, I really wanna see more fanart in particular aa,..

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
The number of posts is deceptive too. A lot of people visit the forum every day, They come here to read guides and find info, not post themselves. Until the wiki is redone, the forum is the only place players can go for a lot of the info they need.

I know for me I would like to see more guides on stuff like hidden/secret quests. I always try to find the quests for all the random quest items you pick up, but with some of them, Google can't find any reference any more. Even the old wiki doesn't have them. The more info we can get compiled here, the more people will come to read, and maybe post themselves.

And I agree, fanart for this game is awesome!

Billy

Jul 5, 2020
The number of posts is deceptive too. A lot of people visit the forum every day, They come here to read guides and find info, not post themselves. Until the wiki is redone, the forum is the only place players can go for a lot of the info they need.

I know for me I would like to see more guides on stuff like hidden/secret quests. I always try to find the quests for all the random quest items you pick up, but with some of them, Google can't find any reference any more. Even the old wiki doesn't have them. The more info we can get compiled here, the more people will come to read, and maybe post themselves.

And I agree, fanart for this game is awesome!
Oh definitely! Finding hidden quests is a struggle & a half, esp since not all of them are listed on the wiki. Maybe my next character I should do a completionist run just to fill up figuring out the info on all of the quests, hidden quests & their items hmmm

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
Oh definitely! Finding hidden quests is a struggle & a half, esp since not all of them are listed on the wiki. Maybe my next character I should do a completionist run just to fill up figuring out the info on all of the quests, hidden quests & their items hmmm
That would be awesome! I would use it for sure. I am a completionist and prefer to get all quests done in a zone before I move on. I have not been able to figure out a few of them, and ended up deleting the items out of frustration lol.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We are looking for people who will want to fill out information for the showcase add-on we use (which will basically be used as a wiki).

There are plans to eventually add a WoWHead-like system, however it would be costly to make and also requires I have the time to dedicate to it and most of my attention has been focused on the source update, working on the new merch store and planning for some other things.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks