What's new

Recipes

elifkoc

Dec 26, 2020
i tried so much times to drop purple or orange recipes and i tried exraction but i didnt found. How can i get recipes for rings earrings or weapons ?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Dropping recipes is based off of rng.

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
There are no orange recipies so far as I know. purple recipes drop really rarely, but they aren't even worth to use, because they need alot of materials for one try.

The best thing to do is use the blue recipes to craft ora.

To Drop purple recipes, the best way is to farm shards in Nucleus of Time or Dunar Temple

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
There are no orange recipies so far as I know. purple recipes drop really rarely, but they aren't even worth to use, because they need alot of materials for one try.

The best thing to do is use the blue recipes to craft ora.

To Drop purple recipes, the best way is to farm shards in Nucleus of Time or Dunar Temple
Recipes are generated on the fly, so we could potentially open it up to drop orange at some point. The issue is finding out how and deciphering the logic of it.

Weeda

May 12, 2020
But even purple recipes already have outrageous requirements, how bad would oranges be? :e36:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
But even purple recipes already have outrageous requirements, how bad would oranges be? :e36:
I should make it so you can have the higher tier equipment as recipes ?.

Weeda

May 12, 2020
you mean those pink and red stuff that appear as a joke in loot type but never even got into the game? ?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
you mean those pink and red stuff that appear as a joke in loot type but never even got into the game? ?
It's a carry over from Runes of Magic, but yes.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks