What's new

Guide Ancient Spawn Days

Motoko

Apr 20, 2017
Hater and I had thrown around the concept of completely randomizing spawn days and spawn locations. We would still do the spawn page, but it would only tell when the dragon is active, rather than a countdown of when it will re-spawn.

I actually think this would be fun, to be honest.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I think random would be kinda fun. Make people work for ancients again instead of just having them show up at your door with a ribbon on it saying catch me.

Will also give people lvling a bit of fun as well if the stumble across one.. As it is now you go ok welp 3 pm I am going to fly the path and grab him a min or two after he spawns. Will do so again 3 hrs later till i got my fill. Might as well just have a chest spawn every 3 hrs in town with its hatched egg. xD
That was the main thought that both Hater and I had... The same 5 people catch the majority of dragons (though they do offer them to people), so many people do not get the dragons that they want.

AlphaWulf

May 10, 2017
im still trying to learmn the current ones, making it random will be harder for people to get them if they work 10 hours of the day, they could miss the one they want to tame and make it harder to locate the ones they actually want

Wolf

May 5, 2017
Eggs are still in the game, so making the spawns random as well as changing the routes would really not be so bad. If someone misses a dragon, they could still hatch it.

Although I understand some people would rather cap a dragon than actually hatch it.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
im still trying to learmn the current ones, making it random will be harder for people to get them if they work 10 hours of the day, they could miss the one they want to tame and make it harder to locate the ones they actually want
If you're working 10 hours a day, you're going to be having that issue anyways, especially as the server brings more people on to it.

With more people, people will begin camping for the dragons that they're wanting, making it less likely for others to catch it.

I'll talk with @Haterslayer and @Light about potential ideas, and come back with a few for people to supply feedback on. This is also not something that has been solidly decided on, and is just a though Hater and I had on the last server.

May 19, 2020
Hello Everyone! I didn't see any guides regarding ancients which tell us which of the ancients spawn on what day so, i hope to be able to keep track with the help of everyone.

I will be adding on the days of which certain ancients spawn as days pass. Please do correct me if i get something wrong and also, add your own comments on which ancient spawned for you or you saw someone capture on which date.

As far as i know starting from yesterday:
Friday - Midnight Shade
Saturday - Shrouded Carnage
Sunday - Umbral Glare
Monday - Tonaph Shadow/ Verdant fin
Tuesday - Midnight shade
Wednesday - Shrouded Carnage
Thursday - Cobalt lightning
Friday - Tonaph Shadow
------------------------------------------
Saturday - Son of Tyre
Sunday - Umbral Glare