What's new

Any european out there?

Tsubakura

Apr 7, 2020
Dragon's Prophet can't be compared to a well optimized game as it is using 12 year old middleware for the UI engine, which is where the majority of your FPS loss occurs. Due to how packed Laedis is, and how large that map is, you will experience the most FPS drop in that game. I have literally been in Laedis with on a computer with 2x Intel i9 CPU, and 2x GTX Titans and not been able to get a decent FPS.

We are working on trying to update the UI engine, but it is very complicated and has been problematic so far. Once we can get that completed FPS will be more in line with modern games.
Thank u Seii does this really means that this server would run feeeeew years? cuz u put such work in it? I think more people would support when these things change.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thank u Seii does this really means that this server would run feeeeew years? cuz u put such work in it? I think more people would support when these things change.
The server has run for nearly 4 years now, and we don't have any plans to shut down any time soon. As far as development goes, it's mostly dependent on figuring out the issues we run into while working on things. In the last development update I mentioned what we're working on and where we are stuck at currently in regards to source release.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks