What's new

Suggestion Rejected Possible MP Item (Loot Pet Idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heminyx

Jul 5, 2017
This is a long shot from ever being implemented, I know, but some other players and I thought it would be a cool idea while talking in game the other day if there was a Marketplace Item you could buy that would temporarily allow you to use the Capture Dragon function on any non-NPC, non-boss mob one time to "capture" it and make the model smaller, then it would use the loot pet code and become a loot pet. For example, I'd purchase the item for say 999 dias then go out and see something like an ostriack, use the item and it temporarily disables the "this is not a dragon" response from the game and then lets me use the capture hotkey on the ostriack. The ostriack is then a part of my loot pets inventory (its item picture could be one of the generic eggs used for loot pets) and I can take it out and a mini model of it will follow me around and loot. This function could also work for wild dragons to become loot pets.

We just thought this would be a fun idea and something a lot of players might opt to purchase, since it's somewhat like a "custom" loot pet :D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This is a long shot from ever being implemented, I know, but some other players and I thought it would be a cool idea while talking in game the other day if there was a Marketplace Item you could buy that would temporarily allow you to use the Capture Dragon function on any non-NPC, non-boss mob one time to "capture" it and make the model smaller, then it would use the loot pet code and become a loot pet. For example, I'd purchase the item for say 999 dias then go out and see something like an ostriack, use the item and it temporarily disables the "this is not a dragon" response from the game and then lets me use the capture hotkey on the ostriack. The ostriack is then a part of my loot pets inventory (its item picture could be one of the generic eggs used for loot pets) and I can take it out and a mini model of it will follow me around and loot. This function could also work for wild dragons to become loot pets.

We just thought this would be a fun idea and something a lot of players might opt to purchase, since it's somewhat like a "custom" loot pet :D
It's very unlikely to allow players to choose 'any' NPC as the system doesn't work in a way that would allow that from what I know.

We do plan on making new loot pets at some point, so we will be taking suggestions when that time comes.

Gunmaul

Apr 1, 2017
On game I used to play (Riders of Icarus), they would create Looting pets that were copies of game dungeon bosses or other mob characters in the game there were the cooler ones.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
On game I used to play (Riders of Icarus), they would create Looting pets that were copies of game dungeon bosses or other mob characters in the game there were the cooler ones.
That's essentially what is done with loot pets for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks