What's new

Announcement Completed Dragon's Prophet Server Migration (10/18/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Staff
We have the new server hardware prepared at the new data center, and have provisioned it so we are going to be migrating to it during todays maintenance. Maintenance may run longer than usual tomorrow, and there also may be issues with connecting to the server after maintenance depending on the DNS propagation of your ISP.

If you run into issues with DNS propagation, you can use the following server address in the client.ini to connect to the new server immediately, rather than waiting on your DNS. Do not change to this new server address until Maintenance starts, or you will not be able to connect to current server.

dp.server.adeptgamer.com

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Because server migrations can sometimes be problematic, I am going to temporarily disable account creation for Dragon's Prophet, as well as create a backup of the diamond database prior to turning the server back on.

This way if we need to roll back or anything, we will not need to deal with orphaned accounts or people losing any Diamonds they had spent prior to the roll back (we will just overwrite the DB with the backup).

Redemption of Diamonds will still be allowed, as that is easier to track through the website for reimbursement if needed.

These are just preventative measures in case there are issues.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Migration is now completed.

Adamas

Aug 5, 2021
goog morning do i have to change something in client so i can login ? becouse i cant login ^^

oggy656

May 13, 2020
Hello from Germany.
Same Problem like Adamas.
I can´t connect to the game.
So what we do now ??

regards
Oggythor

Adamas

Aug 5, 2021
Just w8 u will login after DNS refresh will come - just w8 - i login after 20 30 min :))))

Adamas

Aug 5, 2021
ops i forget try this look at this also:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
You can change the server address in your client.ini to resolve the connection issue.

Stealth

Mar 26, 2017
I will monitor this thread, discord and my PMs for network issues(anything else goes to normal support channels). If you're experiencing anything related to ping or route issues you can PM me here, or on discord with a tracert or WinMTR.

With the move comes the ability to control everything from the ground up so we will attempt to optimize everything as much as possible.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Because there have been no reports of issues with the game, I've re-enabled account creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks