Dragon's Prophet Weekly Maintenance 5/10/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Staff
We will be having our weekly routine maintenance at 7 PM PST Monday evening. During the maintenance we will be doing the following:
Maintenance generally lasts between 1-2 hours, though we will announce in the Discord if it will take longer. You can join our Discord by going here: Join the AdeptGamer Discord Server!

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
It's come to my attention that a bug was introduced with some of the Dragon titles so that Dragon Affinity was a higher stat than it was meant to be, when it was meant to be Draconic Influence. Because of this we are going to be releasing a fix in data for new purchases, and creating a tool to adjust the stat bonuses that have been received.

Because some people purchased these exclusive for the bugged title bonus, I am going to be making a compensation title that can be purchased for shells and will be making that available soon after we fix the stat bonuses. I will also probably release the Adept Supporter title that was given out for a brief period of time pre-EU/SH shut down, so that newer players can also receive it.

This should happen within the next week or two.

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
RIP, I partialy only bought the dragons because of the nice DA stat

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
RIP, I partialy only bought the dragons because of the nice DA stat
A title is going to be added to the shell shop so that people who purchased Dragons aren't completely screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…