What's new

bardsgames

Bardsgames

Apr 9, 2024
Hello everyone I am happy to see that the game I love still exist , I was so sad when I saw it was closed .
I am bardsgames , I love to create 3D objects and dragons , I study 3D animation so I might not be able to play everyday but I think you will see me often in game. :)

watson

Just a little festive
May 21, 2020
Hello everyone I am happy to see that the game I love still exist , I was so sad when I saw it was closed .
I am bardsgames , I love to create 3D objects and dragons , I study 3D animation so I might not be able to play everyday but I think you will see me often in game.
Hi friends. Nice to meet you. Can you help the game grow instead of just existing? I wish the game had big updates on maps, skills, equipment,...

Bardsgames

Apr 9, 2024
When I finish to learn 3D animation and if I can I would really love to help create new content for the game but I don't know the limitation of what we can add into the game in it's current state.

watson

Just a little festive
May 21, 2020
When I finish to learn 3D animation and if I can I would really love to help create new content for the game but I don't know the limitation of what we can add into the game in it's current state.
You are wonderful. I have loved the game since the first days when it was first released. I think it's been decades, right? To this day I still love this game. There is still no game as good as this game up to this point. I wish the game could return to its glory like the old days. Really. ^^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks