What's new

Beta Testers Needed

Arqades

Jul 27, 2017
I'd like to participate, however I'm probably going to be out another week or two. If you still need help by then I hope to be around afternoon daily and weekends.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We're working on the beta testing again, so we need a few more people to go through and test different features and mechanics.

If you're interested in helping, let me know. I am mostly looking at people who know the game fairly well, or people who can solo the game themselves fairly well.

Tennoatae

Mar 6, 2021
We're working on the beta testing again, so we need a few more people to go through and test different features and mechanics.

If you're interested in helping, let me know. I am mostly looking at people who know the game fairly well, or people who can solo the game themselves fairly well.
I am interested in testing, as i really love this game since my time at university =)

- playing DP since Open Beta in 2013 (EU / Infernum)
- pretty familiar with all game mechanics
- had my own guild and friends being capable of going through all the content DP was providing
- really enjoy playing on adeptgamer and have big respect to all responsible persons of adept-team
- technical background as software developer (Full-Stack Web-Development) in full-time since more than 5 years

CRYPTOX88

Oct 1, 2019
We are going to be testing feature parity and some of the performance increases on the source update, and need players who are willing to actively test.

I am only selecting people who are likely to do thorough testing, and also am only going to select people who are able to mostly solo content as we are not going to be selecting a lot of players.
would be interested in being a tester(also got a lot of free time)

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I am interested in testing, as i really love this game since my time at university =)

- playing DP since Open Beta in 2013 (EU / Infernum)
- pretty familiar with all game mechanics
- had my own guild and friends being capable of going through all the content DP was providing
- really enjoy playing on adeptgamer and have big respect to all responsible persons of adept-team
- technical background as software developer (Full-Stack Web-Development) in full-time since more than 5 years

Are you in our Discord or Guilded servers? We're currently doing testing on the Discord as that is where everyone was before we started trying to coerce people to move over.

Let me know your account and I can give you the appropriate role.

would be interested in being a tester(also got a lot of free time)
Added you to tester role on Discord.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks