What's new

Clarifications of rules regarding Territory War

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
Because this has been a problem off and on, and bad actors have attempted to bypass and co-opt the rules for their own purposes I am going to be clarifying them officially.

Island limit per alliance

We use the Dominion limit shown in the alliance UI for the limit, which is currently set to two. This will changed in the future once we fix the bug that prevents the Dominion value from changing in line with the value displayed for quests, but it requires a source change for this to...

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article Clarifications of rules regarding Territory War. Please add to the discussion here.

• Staff

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
Because people weren't taking things seriously, I have disabled territory war until after New Years.

Dryadia

Mar 13, 2017
Because people weren't taking things seriously, I have disabled territory war until after New Years.
So i can't even collect crystals?
Do we still get to keep our islands, so we can do "Hold the Fort" PE/ally event?

• Staff

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
So i can't even collect crystals?
Do we still get to keep our islands, so we can do "Hold the Fort" PE/ally event?
🤷‍♂️ No clue, but things have gotten to the point that I am going to bed or waking up dealing with the same drama from multiple groups almost every day, and I have no intention of doing so over Christmas or New Years.

It was this, or just banning everyone involved. Though that's still on the table if they still cannot learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Upcoming Events