Diamond purchasing disabled until Midnight

How should we handle Diamond purchases the day before a sale?

• Continue preventing Diamond purchases 24-hours before a sale.

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Discontinue purchase reimbursement for purchases before a sale.

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I will be disabling Diamond purchasing until Midnight again so that people do not buy before the Diamond sale.

This is done because we have had a policy to reimburse any purchase made within 12-24 hours before a sale with the sale price, however with a larger number of players this isn't easy to maintain so I am currently handling it by doing a one-day stop to purchases before the sale goes live.

The current options are a) stop doing reimbursements and keep the shop open, or b) close Diamond purchases the day before a sale.

I also want some input on how we should handle this in the future, so please vote on this thread.

Breagha

May 12, 2020
If you are reimbursing people who purchased to early anyway, and not just as OTC for the newcomers, like after DP/SH EU were closed, why not save yourself the extra work and just disable the purchase option for 24h? If there is a sale every 2 weeks, I would assume people plan their spending/purchases accordingly, anyway.

Khorne Kell

May 30, 2020

Definitly b!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Most people don't keep track of when the next sale will be .

Tsubakura

Apr 7, 2020
I say B. Most of them just don't read or want everything right away. So they can also learn to wait and read.
it's not that bad to wait for 24h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…