What's new

Dragon's Prophet Weekly Maintenance 5/17/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We will be having our weekly routine maintenance at 7 PM PST Monday evening. During the maintenance we will be doing the following:
  • Fixed an issue with some exclusive Dragon titles that mistakenly gave 9 Dragon Affinity instead of the intended 3.
  • All exclusive titles (including male/female duo titles) will now give the same stats.
    • Original male/female titles were split because one method of giving titles can be abused by re-egging the Dragon, but I had forgotten we had changed how we give out titles so that this was not possible.
    • In the future, we may look at just adding both titles and using the previously split 50% stats per title.
  • Because the exclusive Dragons were purchased by many just for the increased Dragon Affinity, I will be releasing a new title: Damage Fanatic. This will be available to everyone through the shell shop once it is released, and it will have 20 to all stats, similar to the custom title (which will be coming back).
  • I will also be adding the Adept Supporter title to the shell shop, as it was only available for a small period of time through a mail. This will also be on the shell shop.
  • All new free Dragons (like the upcoming phantoms) will have half the stats of exclusive Dragons, and are planned to be implemented in an expanded wild/roaming Dragon system. I will also update dragons that we have implemented (Midnight Massacre, Obsidian Thunder etc) with the new stat values.
Maintenance generally lasts between 1-2 hours, though we will announce in the Discord if it will take longer. You can join our Discord by going here: Join the AdeptGamer Discord Server!

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The new titles have been released to the shell shop under "Specials".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks