• Beta

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Open Game

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

DalekFell

Oct 21, 2022
Hi everyone!

Old DP player from down under. Originally started playing the game back in 2013 I think it was? on the NA server and then eventually switched over to the EU server, and then finally over to the Gamigo EU server. I've played this game for almost a decade now and became very upset when the servers were eventually shut down on both DP and SH since this is very much my 'comfort' game to play after a long day at work.

Like my profile says, I was a GM for a fair while over on DP and then eventually SH. Obviously, I can't share what my GM username/account was since that's supposed to be secret business haha. It's great to see that there's still a somewhat active fanbase for the game and I look forward to interacting with you all!

~Dalek

Angelku96

May 24, 2022
Hi everyone!

Old DP player from down under. Originally started playing the game back in 2013 I think it was? on the NA server and then eventually switched over to the EU server, and then finally over to the Gamigo EU server. I've played this game for almost a decade now and became very upset when the servers were eventually shut down on both DP and SH since this is very much my 'comfort' game to play after a long day at work.

Like my profile says, I was a GM for a fair while over on DP and then eventually SH. Obviously, I can't share what my GM username/account was since that's supposed to be secret business haha. It's great to see that there's still a somewhat active fanbase for the game and I look forward to interacting with you all!

~Dalek
Welcome back.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks