What's new

Hello

Chimeric

May 13, 2020
Hey there,

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. I'm a longtime DP player. I played NA pretty much from the month the servers went live, switched to EU after NA closed, and I'm here now. Sad to have seen the official servers close (twice, lol), it was such a great concept for a game, but I'm selfishly happy to be able to continue playing.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Welcome to the server; restarting shouldn't be too difficult as each character gets an item to give them the option to boost to 60 immediately, with some starter gear and a Fabled Traditional dragon.

We have a GM event each saturday at 3PM Pacific, and have a Diamond sale every other week. You can also earn credits by logging in or being active on the forum, which can be used to buy Diamond packages.

Chimeric

May 13, 2020
Thank you for the warm welcome, Seiichi.

I've opted not to use the lv. 60 boost for now (I never played through Bakra so it was nice to explore it), but it is nice to know that it's there (and a nice gesture on your part!). Do all chars get one or just the first one on an account?

I was looking at the calendar on the website, too - it's nice to see all of the activity, and the community engagement in dragon designs and whatnot. Very polished!

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
All chars that reach lvl 5 get the instant lvl 60 potion, that's not just a one time thing :)

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks