What's new
  • Staff
DragonsProphet_20210420_151948.jpg

Here is the final version of Amarok, the Revenant, the second Phantom that Aiden has textured from the Phantom Coloring Event. The original concept is by @Predagirl, though there have been some adjustments and refinements in details like with other textures.

Like all exclusive Dragons Amarok, the Revenant will have the Adept Dragon Trainer skill.

If you are interested in getting early previews on what Aiden is working on, or want to help support her to do dragons more often you can follow or support her Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=20328797

DragonsProphet_20210420_151959.jpg

DragonsProphet_20210420_152022.jpg

DragonsProphet_20210420_152311.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2021
I did forget Amarok as this weekend was my moms, mine and my brothers birthday so I was barely free.

I will add it now.
I Got both phantom dragons and i'm in love with them. thou I'm a little disappointed that phantom dragons lack proper combat skills while mounted. I would love that you could update the game to add more mounted combat abilities into the phantom family like a three-hit claw slash combo, and a fireball attack, but I'm sure that's beyond your control.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Upcoming Events