What's new

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Xaphan is a continuation of the theme we used for Samael where we would select certain models and design them around either a fallen angel or demon. In this specific case we chose Xaphan, the fallen angel who chose to light Heaven on fire before his fall. For future Dragons in this series we may not stick to the same names just so we have a bit more flexibility, as finding one that fits each model is not fun.

Players who have Xaphan will get the title "Desecrater of Heaven". This Dragon will also come with the Adept Dragon Tamer skill.

If you are interested in getting early previews on what Aiden is working on, or want to help support her to do dragons more often you can follow or support her Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=20328797

Attachments

• Xaphan_Angled.jpg
    Xaphan_Angled.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 15,517
  • Xaphan_Side.jpg
    Xaphan_Side.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Xaphan_Front.jpg
    Xaphan_Front.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 212
  • Xaphan_Noodle_Dance.gif
    Xaphan_Noodle_Dance.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 211

Galban

May 13, 2020
Great!!! That's the dragon I'm looking for!!
Thank you.
Can you tell me when I can buy this dragon?

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Great!!! That's the dragon I'm looking for!!
Thank you.
Can you tell me when I can buy this dragon?
Because we're going to be heavy on Noodles, we'll probably sell them before the end of the month, as well as next month as well.

All exclusives are available for Black Friday, and server Anniversary (February ~18th).

Nidhogi

Oct 9, 2017
Because we're going to be heavy on Noodles, we'll probably sell them before the end of the month, as well as next month as well.

All exclusives are available for Black Friday, and server Anniversary (February ~18th).
Nooo i missed the sells, D: Will there be anonther chance to get them soon?

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
All Dragons go on sale for Black Friday-Cyber Monday, and for a week around the server anniversary (February 18th).

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks