What's new

Namsious

Sep 24, 2017
as it is, not enough players are running ILOS. and the grind will take a few good months grinding the Rutheless Essences even solo is too hard. out player base is very low for these kinda raids.
maybe we can make the drop rate of them a little higher from the green bags, so players will be able to grind it and it wont take a year.
thank you

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
There are some plans to do adjustments to IoLS, but finishing source code takes precedence as some of the changes require changes in source.

I am going to move this to suggestions.

Nomercy

Apr 10, 2017
Lol... "hard solo farm" 108lvl char with 105 orange gears can do this VERA EASY, here no problems farm 2 spots... it can take some days if you farm for 5-6hours.
That server create much easier then Eu before, you have x3 drop etc. or you wanna launch game and everytime get laedis for logging

Namsious

Sep 24, 2017
maybe you got 5-6 hours a day to farm. some pepole does not have 5-6 hours to farm every day. thats too much time.
it is easy to kill them, but just takes a long 5-6 hours a day like u said.

Nomercy

Apr 10, 2017
Dude you play MMO RPG where the main task is FARM alot of farm and a bit exchange of items between players for making your char much powerfull

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
its quite obvious that its much, much harder for new players now than it was in previous days, when you had 8 - 10 event runs each day with 30+ raids.
ignoring this fact looks to me like trolling, but well...

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
You're both right and both wrong.

Because of drop rate, equipment is generally easier than it was on EU, which leads to a situation where you are not needing to get Laedis (unless you want Grim Reaper or the glow).

Because of that, and the fact that many people already have the equipment... They do not need to do IoLS, so they do not participate.

In the past we have had people who tried to run groups, but people either did not want to participate or did not really do much to help clear it, so they ended up stopping.

It's literally just an example of bad content design without enough rewards, and people deciding they do not want to do the content.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
true - but still we had the 30+ raids here, and i was lucky enough to easy get my stuff in this time, among lots of others.
it was when all the eu-players came here and were strong enough to do it - and did it.
and the old players were friendly enough to help, which happened a lot, not just in iols

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks