What's new

Laedis 108 Weapons

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
i need it ^^
These are still a bit off; currently we're still working to find the issue as to why the 102 Weapon quest isn't given, and then we have to make the content for players to do to redeem the 108 items which will require making new maps which will be the more time consuming process.

EDIT: Forgot to say, we'd agreed a long time ago to not make it as tedious as 94/102, and focus mostly on PvE content instead of PvP content to get the required items.

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
but is there to new map ?? in 1 or more years ??
The same answer as before, we're not able to give ETA as there is still a lot of things to be done. It's taken over 2 years to just get to the point where we can properly understand and modify data, and we're going to have to figure out the map tool (and fix it before that) before we can do new zones or instances. It mostly comes down to how bad things are, how things line up between other task that have to be done.

At the very most, we will have new map/content before EU/SH :).

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Just a heads up, Dragon is currently working on the map tool ;).

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Is this even happening...

Finishing and releasing isn't the part that is preventing these from being available, it is the way to obtain them which involves creating all new content for Dragon's Prophet. If you read announcements you'll know where everything is at, but we both know you're just here to start drama as you are prone to do.

For people who have an actual interest, I recommend reading the announcements, even if they are text walls.

Vythika

May 2, 2017
Wait...i asked a simple question because I've been away and thats the response i get...

-Edit-
You could have simply pointed me to that post with the text at the bottom of it and i'd have gone there. You know I've been out of this game for a while.

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Wait...i asked a simple question because I've been away and thats the response i get...

-Edit-
You could have simply pointed me to that post with the text at the bottom of it and i'd have gone there. You know I've been out of this game for a while.
You get this response as you have purposely tried to cause drama, and one of the few people who have been permanently banned from the Discord for their behavior.

Vythika

May 2, 2017
Oh i'm not bothered about that but i did simply ask a question which you could have just pointed me there. As for the comments on the discord i don't need to be on it. But thats besides the point. I only asked that one question and only checked back here after hearing about the comment.

gladx16

Mar 1, 2021
Here is a gallery of the Laedis 108 Weapons: Laedis 108 Weapons | Adeptgamer

Position of the weapon may be off due to it not being configured as that particular weapon type; this will be fixed when they are released.

Hello there
Currently, the date is 24.03.2021, I wonder if there is any progress on this subject.
When will the 108 leadis weapons arrive in the game? It would be really nice to do something new in the game. I hope you bring this to the game soon and hopefully more will come.
I really want this game to go further

I don't know English I hope I didn't say anything wrong

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello there
Currently, the date is 24.03.2021, I wonder if there is any progress on this subject.
When will the 108 leadis weapons arrive in the game? It would be really nice to do something new in the game. I hope you bring this to the game soon and hopefully more will come.
I really want this game to go further

I don't know English I hope I didn't say anything wrong
They're still planned, but we need to complete source before we implement it.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
does the stuff take a long time to farm?
These are not added to the game currently, and won't be until we can add at least a new zone and some new instances.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks