What's new

Marketplace Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
If you have any requests for adding specific dragons or items to the marketplace, post them here.

For Dragon Egg requests, give us the NA and EU name of the dragon so we can make sure they can be added.

Nothing that breaks the game or is overpowered will be added, so keep that in mind.

Upvote 0

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
I'd like to request Monarch again plz....accountwide if possible, so all my alts can have it too. ty
German:
Hmm wenn nicht als Acc-Drache , dann vielleicht als zähmbarer Drache !? Muß ja nicht in freier Wildbahn sein , es ginge ja auch aus Flöten im Drachenheiligtum ^^ oder aus Eiern ^^

Englisch:
Hmm, if not as an Acc dragon, then maybe as a tamable dragon !? It doesn't have to be in the wild, it could also be made from flutes in the dragon sanctuary ^^ or from eggs ^^

LG ^^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
German:
Hmm wenn nicht als Acc-Drache , dann vielleicht als zähmbarer Drache !? Muß ja nicht in freier Wildbahn sein , es ginge ja auch aus Flöten im Drachenheiligtum ^^ oder aus Eiern ^^

Englisch:
Hmm, if not as an Acc dragon, then maybe as a tamable dragon !? It doesn't have to be in the wild, it could also be made from flutes in the dragon sanctuary ^^ or from eggs ^^

LG ^^
Monarch was added, it is also included in the Gacha, will be added to a flute (which may replace the gacha) and is planned as part of the expanded wild Dragon system.

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
It would be nice if the dragon skill "Dragon Training" would be available in the marketplace^^

Nidhogi

Oct 9, 2017
So its summer, can Alsreomera, the Summer Queen appear in the market? :D
upload_2020-7-7_14-5-41-png.2104

[h2][/h2]

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
May i request:

Azure Snow (skytouched)

please & thank you :)

*edited

Last edited:

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
May i request:

Azure Snow (skytouched)

please & thank you :)
if it's not that special...could you plz just put in the regular Dragon egg section, Skytouched?
Thnx

*edited

Last edited:

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
Radiant Sunset and Bright Year, assuming they're not event-specific. They're probably in gachas, but so is literally everything else in the market.

Barracuda

Apr 14, 2020
Radiant Sunset and Bright Year, assuming they're not event-specific. They're probably in gachas, but so is literally everything else in the market.
+ Radiant Sunset
I would really like to see it on sale

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Because of future plans, I am no longer accepting Dragon requests for the marketplace.

Eventually all Dragons except for our exclusives and a few other exceptions will be available in game for free.

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Halloween Furniture please:
Pumpkin houses
Halloween Dragon Spirit Lair (for displaying dragons)
other Halloween decor, etc...

(i need more Halloween stuff...go see my house...i just don't have enough! lol)
Thank you!

Linn

May 12, 2020
Мебель для Хэллоуина, пожалуйста:
Тыквенные домики
Логово Духа Дракона Хэллоуина (для отображения драконов)
другой декор на Хэллоуин и т. д.

(мне нужно больше вещей для Хэллоуина ... сходи посмотреть мой дом ... мне просто не хватает! lol)
Спасибо!
Поддерживаю эту просьбу! Thanks!

LipusRegina

Jul 31, 2020
Halloween Furniture please:
Pumpkin houses
Halloween Dragon Spirit Lair (for displaying dragons)
other Halloween decor, etc...

(i need more Halloween stuff...go see my house...i just don't have enough! lol)
Thank you!
I also support this request! Thanks you!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
and please don't forget the three Halloween skeletton dragons^^
Those are available in the Gacha, and will likely be a reward along with Skitterjuice for Halloween GM event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks