What's new

Announcement New Merchandise Store

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
For the past, several months while we worked on finishing the new file system changes for Dragon's Prophet, I have been working on setting up a new storefront for selling our merchandise. Previously we sold merchandise through Threadless, but they do not offer any way to integrate into our site and have continually been raising prices, as well as having had several issues with fulfillment.

The new store allows users to login with their email from this site (you will receive a one-time password) and we will in the future be looking at automating the Platinum rebate that we offer. We will also be able to offer custom promotions, coupons, and specials, as well as offer various products from various sources.

Currently we are only selling the Chinese New Year merch we were selling mostly recently (by @Vipera) and now we are also selling the Chibi Noodle line (by @Arborath). We will be looking at adding new merch soon, as well as making improvements to the store overall.

We will be using the same Platinum rebate as before, where every $25 spent will receive 500 Platinum ($5) back.

We will also be offering a promotion where for every purchase over $40 will receive two free stickers of either merchandise lines. This will most likely not be permanent, as we will change the promotion to something else every so often, but it may likely be our default.

You can click this link to go to the store.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
There's a small issue with the thumbnails shown being grainy or off from the actual way they look. I am looking at fixing this but need a reply from the service that optimized them before I can.

You can see examples of merch here: Show off your merch

Last edited:
  • Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I am working on getting thumbnails updated, however it is a slow process as each product (and any significantly changed variation) requires manually pushing changes... For around 250+ products.

This will likely be done over the next week or so.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks