What's new

Phoenix Shoulder piece location

Abandundia

Aug 2, 2023
Hi all,
Does anyone can confirm where to find the Phoenix set (Random encounter sets). I hear people farmed this one in Laedis back in the days. However whilst running all dungeons there i didnt encounter the set whatsoever. If you can post location where you found yours it would help out!

Cheers
Aba

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811-232010~2.png
    Screenshot_20230811-232010~2.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 226
Solution
If you want the set for a costume there is an easier way:
ORLANDRA - iRONWING lIAR - short and easy (run) instannce .
The one and only boss drops the whole set (level 70) - of course random - so you need a number of runs, but its a short instance and you do not need to kill 100% mob (try amd get :))
Good luck

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
The set can drop from the boss in Bloodstone Stronghold, Alentia.
Your Level doesn't matter since it's fixed drop but you should run on hard regardless.

Lingerie

May 29, 2020
The one and only boss drops the whole set (level 70) - of course random - so you need a number of runs, but its a short instance and you do not need to kill 100% mob (try amd get :))
Good luck

Solution

Abandundia

Aug 2, 2023
Good luck
This is the real deal! actually started running this dungeon, and though i haven't found the shoulder piece yet, i found that the boss is dropping the Phoenix set every so often, so only a matter of time. great help, thank you very much!

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks