What's new

Suggestion Rejected Soul Gaze System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanos

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, I feel that what could really make this version shine, would be introducing the soul gaze system that gamigo currently has in their dragon prophet game version, called savage hunt. This system, gives people a small chance (probably around 10-40% depending on dungeon), of the dungeon boss dropping an item called a soul gaze. This item when used reveals a hidden giant egg that can be collected in the boss room by only the person who used the soul gaze (also if not used, the soul gaze dissapears from inventory upon exiting the dungeon). This egg gives one of usually 5 different cash shop dragons, each dungeon having a different static set of 5 in them except for the first beginning dungeon (consus cave only having 1, brimstone glow). This system made their version very fun to play, giving it a pokemon vibe, collecting all the cool dragon models and working hard to earn one rather than just buying one outright. I feel that implimenting the system on this version, besides excluding maybe a few cash dragons from it, or creating new skins of dragons to sell in cash shop instead, would make the game feel fresh and exciting. It would also elevate this version of Dragons Prophet to the overall superior version in all sense of the word, pricing, gaming experience, community, etc. & it would attract over the majority of the players who went to savage hunt specifically for the new soul gaze system.

This is just a suggestion but I feel it could really make this version extremely popular and bring a larger influx of new players into it. & as you know, happy players are more likely to spend money on the version they enjoy, especially for simple things like cosmetics/costumes or perfecting their favorite dragon.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I'm not saying it, I'm into possibillities, choices, options, looking for sth in games just like it is with hidden quests. Everyone I'm talking with loved soul gazes, yet everyone on this forum is against them. Only a rich person can afford buying all dragons he/she wants, to get achievements, full dragon compendium and titles.
With the exception of a handful of Dragons, every Dragon that is Marketplace is available on the Adept Dragon Gacha.

With the exception of our exclusive marketplace Dragons (like Galactic Storm, Nyssilth etc), some of the monthly Dragons, and some Dragons that will only be event only almost every other Dragon will be available for free in game.

As I said above, we have plans to expand spawns for dragons in the wild, in dungeons and in other ways, all of which would be in addition to the existing features. So if you are lucky, you could spawn a point-based Dragon, and a random Dragon in the same run.

The only reason Dragons are still for sale on the Marketplace is that there are some people who do choose to buy them; whether we keep them or not once we build out the new ways to obtain dragons hasn't been decided yet.

I am going to close this thread as it's just going to go back and forth at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks