Burnt Shadow 1.jpg
Burnt Shadow.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Olandra - Ironwing Lair
Steeldemon
Steel Demon (1).jpg

HalKal

Aug 18, 2020
Black Smog spawned in Deyarka Tunnel as lvl 108 for me on easy mode (lvl 50 mobs).
Spawned for me yesterday at 305 points. Same place. Spawned at lvl 94 running lvl 91 on hard mode (lvl 91 mobs).
Beautiful dragon, in my opinion. :)

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
I've been running Alentia Bloodstone Hold for days now, my counter was at 195 and then all of a sudden it was 0, NO growl was displayed, but Flaming Fin was nowhere to be seen - That annoys me extremely, because I have to get the counter back up again for weeks has to run and with my luck the same thing happens again.(

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
I've been running Alentia Bloodstone Hold for days now, my counter was at 195 and then all of a sudden it was 0, NO growl was displayed, but Flaming Fin was nowhere to be seen - That annoys me extremely, because I have to get the counter back up again for weeks has to run and with my luck the same thing happens again.(

Thankfully Bloodstone is one of the shortest farms in the game (3-4 hrs with 5). It seems like your dragon spawned on two runs ago. Check carefully through your messages, seems like an early spawn trigger. You'll see it again pretty quickly. Also have you checked the difficulty you're running?

Speaking of, I was going through old videos and found the back to backs of Flaming Fin and Lava and how the system works in practice. Videos were deliberately set up in a way where you see me complete the dungeon several times unedited to see the spawn. Video is from 2019 so forgive the age of my PC.

Even more crazy was the 4 in two.

Last edited:

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
No, I ran everything off after each run, the original DP had that too at the time. Well, I don't have a 5 to run, nor do I have the time to run for hours every day, so this annoys me so much

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks