Anime Discussion

Apr 4, 2017
Hey there guys, that's right, it's me again hahahaa.

Just kinda want to see if anyone wants to talk about any random anime's they have seen lately.

I have just started watching this one called Tokyo Ghoul. Lets get this convo starrrrted hahahaa

newb

Oct 17, 2016
I have so many animu body pillows of all the wifus! Oh Yush =D

Apr 4, 2017
I saw something on facebook about this chick giving a demonstration of what a good anime pillow looks like. Apparently number 1 is to make sure those boss ass colors are vibrant as all get out hahahaa. Cause you don't want to look at a pillow that looks like some kind of smudge of your anime character xD

Yuuyake

The Wiki Queen
Jan 23, 2017
Little Witch Academia is very good, it's cute and I find it amusing. :3

Vythika

May 2, 2017
I watched season 1 of Tokyo Ghoul ages ago but haven't been back to watch it since. Its a good show but i guess i just wasn't as interested as i am with my Mecha animes xD

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I watched season 1 of Tokyo Ghoul ages ago but haven't been back to watch it since. Its a good show but i guess i just wasn't as interested as i am with my Mecha animes xD
Gundam > *

Vythika

May 2, 2017
Gundam > *

I've seen a few of the Gundam series and prefer 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED' but it isn't my favourite mecha. My favourite would probably be Code Geass: Boukoku No Akito (Akita the Exiled).

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
JoJo Bizzare Adventure is the best anime along with HunterxHunter
If you ever read the HunterXHunter Manga, it gets super dark. The anime(s) doesn't really do it true justice.

Rayda

Nov 11, 2017
Oooh boi do I have a list incomming of what I have watched:
- Elfen Lied
- Guilty Crown
- Black Butler
- Attack on Titan
- Assassination Classroom
- Mirai Nikki (gotta love those Yanderes :3!)
- One Punch man
- Vampire knight
-
- WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING MOST ANIMES THAT I HAVE WATCHED(TM)
- L.I.P. (List in progress)

shakim14

Jul 3, 2019
Just finished Season 3 Part 2 of Attack On Titans, just wondering if people wanna discuss it.

Last edited:

Tsubakura

Apr 7, 2020
I want to watch again a Anime but idk which is good. I like Fantasy and a bit drama. maybe someone know a good one.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Fullmetal alchamist is one some could get dragged into-

idk what to say about the story but it can get pretty hypnotising sometimes, watched it once would rate it 7/10
: p

Galban

May 13, 2020
I see at the moment at crunchyroll:
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
(OmU) JUJUTSU KAISEN
Black Clover

and some other animes..

Vythika

May 2, 2017
Watched a weird anime recently that a friend suggested...its alright and i'm actually looking forward to another series.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…