What's new

Suggestion Dragon armor to fix a gross injustice.

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
I know that we don't have the means to make custom meshes yet, but bear with me. You reading? Okay, okay. Check it out. This here is Hazul:

Hazul_the_Swirling_Flame.gif

People call it a horse (even outright in certain languages of the game) but... is it really? No, of course not. This is no mere horse as it is CLEARLY a shrimp. You can see the resemblance, the game company was just trying to pull the wool over our eyes all this time. Never trust an asset flipper; their whole business is making one thing into another while it stays essentially the same, they knew what they were doing.

tenor.png

Now, in a game where this armor set can exist for players, we clearly need something equally hideous for the dragons. I propose that, some time in the future, we get some food-based armors up in here. This could be fun in general for people to collect, especially that subset of players that really enjoy swapping between themed costumes, but also so we can acquire some horrible, lumpy yellow-ish abomination that can be placed on Hazul so he can get the tempura coating he so desperately craves and deserves.

shrimp-tempura-1.jpg

thank you for coming to my presentation

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I know that we don't have the means to make custom meshes yet, but bear with me. You reading? Okay, okay. Check it out. This here is Hazul:

Hazul_the_Swirling_Flame.gif

People call it a horse (even outright in certain languages of the game) but... is it really? No, of course not. This is no mere horse as it is CLEARLY a shrimp. You can see the resemblance, the game company was just trying to pull the wool over our eyes all this time. Never trust an asset flipper; their whole business is making one thing into another while it stays essentially the same, they knew what they were doing.

tenor.png

Now, in a game where this armor set can exist for players, we clearly need something equally hideous for the dragons. I propose that, some time in the future, we get some food-based armors up in here. This could be fun in general for people to collect, especially that subset of players that really enjoy swapping between themed costumes, but also so we can acquire some horrible, lumpy yellow-ish abomination that can be placed on Hazul so he can get the tempura coating he so desperately craves and deserves.

shrimp-tempura-1.jpg

thank you for coming to my presentation
We have a black/red variant done by a player that we haven't implemented that is nicknamed Cajun Shrimp.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks