What's new

Easter Event

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
Its been a long time since I've done the easter event on the orginal NA server. If anyone out there can refresh my memory or correct me on thie following, please do.

The Cost of the items in the event in my opinion are way to high. Not sure who set them but I think they were out of their minds.

You spend all your time in the event running alts through trying to save as much coin as possible to get any item you wish and chances are, you can only get 1 if your lucky.

Now, running alts through for all achievments then trancfering the soulbound items from one to the other, GMs normally do not like this. If an item is soulbound then it is ment to stay on that toon and not be switched to others.

Again then nothing in the event is able to be purchased as the only thing you can repeat is the daily and get 1 gift pack a day equaling to 72 coins. Not a lot there when your looking at 8k for a stupid basket. The cheapest thing being a chocolate bunny which you need the basket to put it in.

I just don't remember the items being this high in cost. My memory might be wrong but I doubt it as I remember running through the event and getting all the achievements then having to run 2 alts through and I was able to get the basket.

Now, I'm on the part of deleting out toons and rememaking them to make more to run through. I'm only at 3k coins. 5K more to go and doubt I will get it.

So If anyone is looking for me, I'm in the event or past out with a migrane trying to think of ways to get this done before the event is over.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Its been a long time since I've done the easter event on the orginal NA server. If anyone out there can refresh my memory or correct me on thie following, please do.

The Cost of the items in the event in my opinion are way to high. Not sure who set them but I think they were out of their minds.

You spend all your time in the event running alts through trying to save as much coin as possible to get any item you wish and chances are, you can only get 1 if your lucky.

Now, running alts through for all achievments then trancfering the soulbound items from one to the other, GMs normally do not like this. If an item is soulbound then it is ment to stay on that toon and not be switched to others.

Again then nothing in the event is able to be purchased as the only thing you can repeat is the daily and get 1 gift pack a day equaling to 72 coins. Not a lot there when your looking at 8k for a stupid basket. The cheapest thing being a chocolate bunny which you need the basket to put it in.

I just don't remember the items being this high in cost. My memory might be wrong but I doubt it as I remember running through the event and getting all the achievements then having to run 2 alts through and I was able to get the basket.

Now, I'm on the part of deleting out toons and rememaking them to make more to run through. I'm only at 3k coins. 5K more to go and doubt I will get it.

So If anyone is looking for me, I'm in the event or past out with a migrane trying to think of ways to get this done before the event is over.
Runewaker isn't known for making good choices on things.

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
3 dailys there that can be done. 2 Of which only give 1 Egg coin on each turn in and the other only gives 5 coins.

Yea they didn't think this through very well at all.

I feel bad for any with hand problems on trying to do these dailys. Alot of jumping and running around and most of the time you have to wait for others to get done or for eggs to respawn. The fategazer daily takes 5 of those eggs each so there is hours there collecting enough to turn in to even get any kind of an amount of coins.

Your best bet is to make alts, power level them to 50, do all of the activities in the event to finish as much as possible. Place those coins in your home storage for your main. Delet out the alts, wait 2 days then do it again.

With each toon having gone through the even activites, you end up with just over 1000 coins.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Take a sleeping bag & packed lunch with you into the Easter Event Ombres, your going to be there a while :cool:
Good luck, hope you something you want from all the hard work.

Silk <3

Kefira

Jan 23, 2018
To add to this, I feel like the extreme camping needed in such a short time has actually deterred me from doing the event. I'm going to try to roll alts for the basket, but it's all I can hope to get D:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I'll have a woven basket sent to everyone, we'll also adjust the event cost so that it's not so much next year.

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
Oh Silkshoes, I have been living in the event. Only left it to go to the guild sanc to set up dragons and go back.

Runewake needs to learn math.

Thank you Seichi. The team is fantastic.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Aww Ombres hope your Runewake ends top of the class :) with lovely skills & stats.

Silk <3

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
Umm Not talking about a dragon. was talking about Runewaker who made this game

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Opps mega opps lol.
Well some of the staff must have had serious coffee shortage at the time so cotton wool heads o_O
Silk <3

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks