What's new

Bug Report Solved Egg spawn rates too high in Inartia?

Kiryuin

May 28, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug but the Enigmatic Dragon Eggs sure seem to spawn a LOT in Inartia, specifically the snowy area. I thought I was just lucky at first but as I flew around they just kept popping up almost every time, is it supposed to be that common? I haven't ever been able to spawn this many in other zones so it seemed broken to me.

I checked the upper non-snowy area but it really doesn't seem to spawn that many in comparison (If theres any egg spawn spots at all up there)

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Always has been high amount of eggy spawns around the start to 1st town & past till you get to Cinder then petters off again.

Kiryuin

May 28, 2020
Ah, okay! I've just never witnessed it happen before, surprised me lmao

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
I think even on eu it had a whole bunch. I would tend to get lucky from first entering Inartia and going all way to Cinderstone village. Then outside the first town in Alentia all way through Lunar Forest I tended to find a whole lot.

Not sure if it completely changed here but it is a common occurrence and really the only two zones where I have mostly seen all the eggs

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
There are also egg spawn heavy spots in Wintertide from Serpents Watch to Torrans but most are scattered off the road ways into the side landscapes. Just a case of learning the spots. It petters out all around Lynor lake to IFF.
Same with the road quests in the area's to the cliff sides & not heavy just on the roads.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks