What's new

I still wait updates

watson

Just a little festive
May 21, 2020
I'm still waiting for the update after many years.
I still remember that time when the game planned big changes in the game such as changing skills, expanding features, adding maps,... but that time the update was unsuccessful. That time was 2 years ago, until now we still haven't been able to make major changes in the game, admin?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Updates are still planned; however we ran into some issues with finishing up the new launcher and patching system (we have to retain the current packaging system which is problematic).

Our developer and I are both currently working on another project separate from DP/network, and will be looking at working on the source update once we have room to breathe from this project. Part of the reason we took this project is that it would provide more resources.

Aiden has also been dealing with stuff, so we have not been releasing new Dragons, however she has said she may be more available in the future, and we are likely going to be bringing Arborath on as well.

tldr big project with a small team, do not want to raise prices to finance paying everyone so we have an agreement with a client that will lead to investment at the cost of the sanity of our developer and myself.

watson

Just a little festive
May 21, 2020
Updates are still planned; however we ran into some issues with finishing up the new launcher and patching system (we have to retain the current packaging system which is problematic).

Our developer and I are both currently working on another project separate from DP/network, and will be looking at working on the source update once we have room to breathe from this project. Part of the reason we took this project is that it would provide more resources.

Aiden has also been dealing with stuff, so we have not been releasing new Dragons, however she has said she may be more available in the future, and we are likely going to be bringing Arborath on as well.

tldr big project with a small team, do not want to raise prices to finance paying everyone so we have an agreement with a client that will lead to investment at the cost of the sanity of our developer and myself.

I really hope our game will have big and different updates soon. Thanks for your reply admin
Post automatically merged:

I really hope our game will have big and different updates soon. Thanks for your reply admin

Exceddius

Oct 11, 2017
I hope the update will come one day! If I can help with dragon skins or anything else, don't hesitate.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I hope the update will come one day! If I can help with dragon skins or anything else, don't hesitate.
The issue with bringing people on to do skins is it requires having access to our custom tools to implement them properly.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks