What's new

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
DragonsProphet_20210420_151948.jpg

Here is the final version of Amarok, the Revenant, the second Phantom that Aiden has textured from the Phantom Coloring Event. The original concept is by @Predagirl, though there have been some adjustments and refinements in details like with other textures.

Like all exclusive Dragons Amarok, the Revenant will have the Adept Dragon Trainer skill.

If you are interested in getting early previews on what Aiden is working on, or want to help support her to do dragons more often you can follow or support her Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=20328797

DragonsProphet_20210420_151959.jpg

DragonsProphet_20210420_152022.jpg

DragonsProphet_20210420_152311.jpg

Last edited:

Aiden

The Sparkle Mom
Jan 13, 2018
One botched graphics card driver update and dead car later....
-cries-

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
As some people have already seen, we released Amarok today on the marketplace.

It will be available until the end of Friday.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
When will you rerelease him? or any other Phantom Dragon for that matter?
Amarok was available last month, Corroside is available this month.

All Dragons are available for Christmas (sometimes Black Friday as well) and for the sever Anniversary (Basically just think Valentines day).

There are also 10 new unreleased Phantoms that will be added in the future, once we finish the new system: Exclusive AdeptGamer Dragons - AdeptGamer Network

Jul 4, 2021
Amarok was available last month, Corroside is available this month.

All Dragons are available for Christmas (sometimes Black Friday as well) and for the sever Anniversary (Basically just think Valentines day).

There are also 10 new unreleased Phantoms that will be added in the future, once we finish the new system: Exclusive AdeptGamer Dragons - AdeptGamer Network
Really? Cuz I searched Corroside on the Marketplace, and couldn't find him. is there a special way of getting him?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Really? Cuz I searched Corroside on the Marketplace, and couldn't find him. is there a special way of getting him?
He won't be available till Monday; I will also add Amarok as people may have missed it.

I am currently doing some changes to the site, and will see how we can make release timings a bit easier. I usually do not like making a thread for when marketplace things are available as it can start getting spammy, and it doesn't really fit into things like patch notes (which I only do now when there has been a patch).

Jul 4, 2021
He won't be available till Monday; I will also add Amarok as people may have missed it.

I am currently doing some changes to the site, and will see how we can make release timings a bit easier. I usually do not like making a thread for when marketplace things are available as it can start getting spammy, and it doesn't really fit into things like patch notes (which I only do now when there has been a patch).
I see. Well, good luck with that.

Edit: Hey maybe you should add descriptions on the available marketplace items, detailing how long they will stay in the shelves. if that's even possible?

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2021

Unfortunately neither of the two phantom dragons have arrived on Monday as you promised. so either you forgot about them or you changed your mind.

EDIT: Nevermind

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I did forget Amarok as this weekend was my moms, mine and my brothers birthday so I was barely free.

I will add it now.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks