What's new

Maybe too small to make an issue but...

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
recently almost every npc i interact with that gives out some kind of a lair, shop etc kind of ui seems to close themselves after 3-5 mins of interaction
i dont touch any kind of button to actually close them but i was wondering if its actually intended for them to time out at some point? or is there a way to stop this?
some kind of connection issues that are going on with me causing it somehow?

(thank you for giving time to read my thread)

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
This happens mostly when the dragon tournament is going on. Every time the fights start the ui closes. I had this alot with the dragon lair guy

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
This happens mostly when the dragon tournament is going on. Every time the fights start the ui closes. I had this alot with the dragon lair guy
it doesnt happen to me only in tournament, it happens pretty much any time of the day, seems random

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This is just... a weird issue. I've never experienced this myself, even when I played on NA so not sure exactly how I would be able to reproduce it.

Make an actual bug report, and I will add it to our project tracker, but it's likely going to be some weird issue where there's some crossplay between different scripts or functions.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
as Luatan said, it definitely happens during tournament, so its easy to reproduce.
though it happens random as well, so its probably not just an issue with the tournament - and its very annoying since it can cause things you dont want, like learning a recipe instead of selling it, or a pop-up if you want to delete an item/dragon instead of placing it in the bank/chamber...

Edit: it never happens to the backpack, so maybe theres a hint to make others like bank, lair manager, vendors etc. stable as well

Last edited:

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Das geht mir ebenso , manches Mal muß ich den Gehegeverwalter 4-5x hintereinander ansprechen ehe er lange genug offen bleibt ! Aber wie gesagt , fast ausschließlich zu der Zeit der Drachenmeisterschafft oder am Wochenende wenn sehr viele on sind !
Mir ist aufgefallen das es überwiegend in Arteicia passiert - in Brean oder Illitar ist mir das noch nicht passiert !
Aber es ist unabhängig vom Chanal - egal auf welchem Chanal man ist , es passiert überall .

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
in addition to the dragon tournament, i found out also arena fights cause this problem.
when you are attacked in arena while talking to lair manager for example, the window will also close

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
@THARGOR
Whereby that's the lesser problem ^^ If you yourself are in a fight in the arena and are attacked at the same time, all attacks - your own as well as those of the opponent - affect your own fight! So it can happen that you lose to some that you otherwise easily and easily defeated in a car fight! But personally it doesn't bother me anymore - when I was still on the hunt for a certain title (dragon's darling), it was sometimes frustrating ^^ I've been around for a while now and I take the arena for what it actually is - as a test - and training station ^^

Wer das eine will muß das andere mögen ^^
Man kann eben nicht alles haben ^^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks