Bug Report Mounted combat bug?

Yuka

Mar 21, 2022
Heya,
I've noticed something during mounted PvE combat. Maybe it's intentional but since this did never happen back when I played the EU version I'm assuming it's a bug.
Every time when I hit an enemy with any mounted combat skill, my dragon moves significantly slower for a few seconds after that. Even if dis- and remount, it's still slow until the few seconds have passed. The dragon I was riding was a Fabled Ancient, I have yet to test if the same thing happens when riding dragons of other families.​

Solution
For some reason it's a feature that got introduced at some point.
You need toughness on your equip to negate the slowing down, just one point is enough.

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
For some reason it's a feature that got introduced at some point.
You need toughness on your equip to negate the slowing down, just one point is enough.

Solution

Yuka

Mar 21, 2022
Oh, I see. That's some strange feature, but fortunately I now know how to deal with it. Thanks!
Does the thoughness have to be on the Dragon's equip or on your character? Or does it not matter?

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
Huh, I didn't know that, so there is dragon armor with toughness.
But yeah, lv98 armor doesn't help much endgame, especially since the lv105 set already got toughness on it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…