What's new

New Years Update & Upcoming Plans

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
Happy new years, and here is to hoping that 2022 isn't as plagued with delays and problems as 2021 was.

After a brief break for the Holidays, Dragon and I will be tackling the current issues preventing the source update, and hopefully will be opening up the beta to all players so we have a range of feedback for the new client performance, and more people to test for any major issues. Sadly, until any discrepancies with the current server and the source server are fixed, we will not be...

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article New Years Update & Upcoming Plans. Please add to the discussion here.

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
as well as possibly adding a new forum-specific currency
The server already has both Platinum and Credits. DP has no less than 12 different currencies including Diamonds (and unused Rubies), and I dunno about DS but it has at least one of its own as well. We're starting to look like a binance token exchange. lol

• Staff

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
The server already has both Platinum and Credits. DP has no less than 12 different currencies including Diamonds (and unused Rubies), and I dunno about DS but it has at least one of its own as well. We're starting to look like a binance token exchange. lol
The reason to add a third currency is so that people do not have to balance between buying Diamonds or buying a forum-specific item.

Diamonds are a premium currency, Credits are a freemium currency, and if we add a third currency it would be specific for forum services and items so as to not detract from what people spend Credits on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Upcoming Events