What's new

Old DP player

zomimir

Apr 2, 2021
Hello! I realized i haven't made an introduction post even tho i've actually been on here for a little while.
I used to play Dragon's Prophet frequently because i was trying to get as much title-granting dragons as i could, but then the server closing thing happened and it kinda stung because i got attached to my dragons (rip Elelenedh ?, my "starter" fabled ancient from a log-in reward thing). Back then my pc wasn't very strong so there was quite the lag.

But here i am now, with a better setup than before! and i still have it as a funny goal to get dragons that give titles, especially the fabled ancient ones.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello! I realized i haven't made an introduction post even tho i've actually been on here for a little while.
I used to play Dragon's Prophet frequently because i was trying to get as much title-granting dragons as i could, but then the server closing thing happened and it kinda stung because i got attached to my dragons (rip Elelenedh ?, my "starter" fabled ancient from a log-in reward thing). Back then my pc wasn't very strong so there was quite the lag.

But here i am now, with a better setup than before! and i still have it as a funny goal to get dragons that give titles, especially the fabled ancient ones.
Elelenedh is available in the Adept Dragon Gacha (available only through GM event or Kindred Compass).

We're planning on implementing an expanded wild spawn system, which will also include it once we have source done.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks